Do you need a skillful and strong facilitator for your executive planning meeting or your staff retreat?
With Redpoint at the helm you'll build team co-operation skills, moral, and good will among your team while having fun and achieving measurable results.
- You want a productive meeting with tangible take-aways and clearly defined next step
- You seek a culture of open and constructive discussion
- You want to get contributions from all participants, not just the assertive ones
- You need to identify and resolve the "elephants in the room"
- You'd like your team to see a situation in a different way and translate that insight into concrete action
Over the last decade Redpoint has facilitated numerous strategic retreats, mission workshops and board meetings. We have also led over a dozen CEO performance groups that met twice a year for three days to share best practices and support each other in financial, marketing, operational and staffing issues. Our research shows that CEO members substantially improved the value and performance of their company as a result of participating in our performance groups.
Learn more about our Performance Group
- Leadership planning retreat
- Business mission development
- Team Building
- Board Development
- CEO Peer Groups
Learn more about how our clients benefit from working with us.
What's your availability?
What's this going to cost me?
Can we discuss multiple facilitation gigs at the same event?
What is your facilitation style?
Can I talk to one of your clients?
Please call 206 420 3245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your questions answered and to discuss your specific needs.
Sign up for our e-newsletter ChangeAbility. ChangeAbility brings you hands-on tips and cool resources for growing your business.