You are the leader of your company, or the owner or founder of a closely-held family business. As you plan for the future, you face some of the following questions:
- Who will run the day-to-day operation of your company when you want to step back?
- What will your business need to look like so that you can take that step?
- What will your role be?
- Are there successors in your family, or in the company, who have what it takes to lead your business into the next generation and beyond?
- What are the potential successors' skill deficits and strengths?
- How will you decide who should be your successor?
- If a third party transition is required, what needs to happen to build value in the organization?
- What ongoing issues need to be addressed to ensure a successful transition?
You have a serious desire to make a change for a better future but you also realize that it can be very difficult, if not impossible, to tackle these changes without the help of skilled outside experts.
In a family-owned business, there might be longstanding but unspoken relationship or communication challenges among family members. Redpoint can help you surface and resolve those issues that everyone knows are there but no one wants to discuss to enable an effective transition that will leave your organization better positioned for future success.
- You want experienced partners with strong business backgrounds and a results-driven approach.
- You need facilitators who know how to tackle and resolve the 'elephants in the room' in a skillful way.
- You want partners who will provide you with constructive, open and no-nonsense guidance at all times.
- You need partners who put the family first in a family business.
- You want a process that's been proven to deliver immediate improvements.
Learn more about how our clients benefit from working with us.
Find a brief overview of our succession planning process and how you can benefit from it here: successionshort
Find a more detailed description of our succession planning process and how you can benefit from it here: successionlong
Sign up for our e-newsletter ChangeAbility. ChangeAbility brings you hands-on tips and cool resources for growing your business.